Location: Guildford | Salary: £50-55K + car + package.
A well-established, successful specialist Health & Safety Consultancy have an opportunity for a Principal Health & Safety Consultant to join their team, reporting to the Managing Director. The company has an excellent reputation, strong track-record, loyal client-base and a positive, supportive company culture.
This is a varied role with responsibility for client management, team management and service delivery, so we are ideally looking for someone who can demonstrate good commercial, technical, communication and management skills. Although a consultancy background would be useful, we would also be pleased to hear from Health & Safety Managers currently working in-house in a corporate Health & Safety role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing professional Health & Safety advice and guidance to clients
- Business and people-management to ensure effective service delivery
- Working closely with clients to maintain and develop working relationships
To be considered for this role, you must hold:
- GradIOSH or CMIOSH status
- Well-developed communication and engagement skills
- Direct line management experience
- Commercial and client-facing skills
Job Reference: 894204_1547571287
Salary: 55000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East
- Health & Safety Advisor in Hemel Hempstead - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Consultant - Epsom in Epsom - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Regional Trainer in SE Based - £38,000 (Permanent)
- Safety Advisor in Slough - £45,000 (Permanent)
- SSIP Assessor in Home-based - £40 per hour (Contract)