Location: Luton | Salary: £Competitive.
Our client is a global manufacturer and independent overhaul and repair facility company, providing support to international and regional airlines, helicopter operators and airframe manufacturers. They are looking for an experienced QEHS Manager to join the team based out of their Luton Office to maintain all quality approvals & systems. The successful candidate will:
- Maintain all quality approvals & systems AS9100, AS9110, EASA 145, EASA 21J, FAR 145, MHRA & Foreign approvals.
- Manage the quality functions at the Luton facility, whilst maintaining rigorous compliance with all industry standard regulations and procedures.
- Ensure the effective running of the Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) management system, including any other aspect of compliance within the current systems which need to be addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Generate and promote a positive Health & Safety culture and maintain the control of occupational risk
- Be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the AS9100, AS9110, EASA 145,EASA 21J,FAR 145, MHRA& Foreign approvals.
In order to be considered for the role you must hold the following Qualifications, Memberships and Experience.
- Auditing (Lead Auditor)
- AS9100 QMS Requirements
- EASA 145
- EASA 21 J
- MHRA (GMP and GDP)
- Recognised professional certification (IQA, IOSH, IEMA, NEBOSH)
- Full Driving Licence
- Experience working in EASA 145 maintenance organisation and understanding of the regulations.
- Experience working in EASA Part 21J Design organisation and understanding of the regulations.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894328_1575907249
Salary: 60000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East
Job Skill: Quality Manager
- CDM Consultant in Epsom - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Gravesend - £38,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Gravesend - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Aylesbury - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Regional Training Instructor in SE Based - £38,000 (Permanent)