Location: Hull, Malton and Norfolk | Salary: £35-40K + Car allowance + Benefits.
A global Company providing meat and meat by-products for the pet food industry, are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Manager, preferably with previous experience within food manufacturing. The Company’s UK operations are based in Norfolk, Hull and Malton and the candidate can be based from either site but would be expected to travel to all 3 sites on a regular basis. The role and responsibilities of the Health and Safety Officer will consist of, but will not be limited to;
- Development of Health and Safety Policies and Procedures including the ongoing development of Health and Safety management systems.
- Development of task-specific Risk Assessments.
- Undertaking accident and incident investigations, liaising with relevant authorises and ensuring all relevant documentation and re-training is completed.
- Monitor the production process to ensure conformance with critical safety parameters, instigating corrective action when required.
- Support external audits in respect of Health and Safety, liaising with external agencies where required.
- Performing regular internal audits and assisting in completion of any required corrective actions.
- Provide Health and Safety advice and practical guidance.
- Information and reports and attending meetings as necessary.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- NEBOSH National General Certificate (or equivalent)
- Membership of IOSH at Technical level or higher
- Experience of working within a fast-paced, manufacturing environment
- Full driving license
- Innovative approach and positive attitude
- Good levels of written and verbal communication.
Job Reference: 894166_1535636046
Salary: 40000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: North East