Location: Manchester | Salary: £48-55K + package
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Regional Health and Safety Manager where you will lead on supporting and delivering our national ‘Home, Safe and Well’ programme and building a positive health safety and wellbeing culture for the North West (Manchester region.)
This is a unique opportunity to innovate, influence and shape the health, safety and wellbeing strategy where you will ensure that Health and Safety (Home Safe and Well) is at the forefront of the delivery model and you will work in collaboration with the wider team, other stakeholders within the business and our supply chain to achieve Health and Safety excellence.
The role is based in Manchester with an expectation to travel around the North-West region and you will be required to have a full driving licence with no points as we operate a ‘zero points’ policy.
What you’ll be leading on
- Lead the health and safety programmes, plans and initiatives, specifically ‘Home, Safe and Well’ in North West Region
- Influence and shape health, safety and wellbeing strategies that push the boundaries and reduce risk exposure within the North-West region
- Support the Regional Divisional Director and his leadership team with all matters Health, Safety and Wellbeing by providing competent advice and guidance.
- Lead and manage a small team of health and safety professionals and internal working groups
- Ensure compliance with legislation and specifically CDM regulations and internal requirements
- Support incident investigation and performance management
What you’ll need
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent, ideally with a Chartered Membership
- Previous Health and Safety Manager experience, ideally in an infrastructure environment
- Practical/Working knowledge of CDM and other relevant legislation
- Experience of providing sound health and safety advice and implementing strategy across projects
- Previous experience of establishing stakeholder relationships
- Full UK Driving licence with 0 points
Job Reference: 978
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
- Fire Safety Consultant - National in UK wide - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety Environment and Quality Manager in Manchester with national travel - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Fire Safety Advisor in UK wide - £50,000 (Permanent)