Location: Bristol | Salary: £30-35K + company car
A leading tool, equipment, lifting, plumbing and pipe hire firm have an opportunity for a Regional Trainer to join their team, visiting sites in South and South West. The successful candidate will:
- Deliver, conduct and supervise training and development programs for all employees across the company
- Target and foster effective commercial relationships with customers including key accounts.
- Selling client training with the objective of developing existing and new business.
- NVQ assessing in plant maintenance, hire and rental operations and delivery goods driver
- Regular monitoring and review of training programmes delivered to employees and customers
- To deliver key Health & Safety and product based training courses including:
- Abrasive Wheels
- PASMA (Tower scaffold)
- MEWP – Familiarisation, Loading, Securing and Maintenance
- Mini Excavator / Dumper – Familiarisation, Loading, Securing and Maintenance
- Portable appliance and RCD testing
- Fire Safety
- Manual Handling
- Asbestos awareness
- Working at height
- Confined space awareness
- Hand Arm Vibration
- Harness and Lanyard
- Face Fit Testing
- SS+ courses including SMSTS, SSSTS and H&S Awareness
To be considered for this role you must hold the following qualifications, professional memberships and experience:
- Significant experience in delivering training.
- A clean driving licence.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 893877_1484656489
Salary: 35000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: