Location: South East (Tonbridge based) | Salary: £35-38K + company car + benefits.
Who are we?
A leading training firm have an opportunity for a Regional Safety Training Instructor to join their established and successful team. You will join some of the most dynamic trainers in the UK who pride themselves on being the UK’s leading provider for PASMA training. Following another successful year, our client is looking to expand the team and recruit 2 high calibre trainers to deliver a variety of training courses across the South West region.
The successful candidate will deliver key Health & Safety and product based training courses to their clients with the objective of developing existing and new business. You will need to target and foster effective commercial relationships with customers including key accounts in order to achieve this. You will be required to regularly monitoring and review training programmes delivered to employees and customers alike whilst also delivering, conducting and supervising training and development programs for all employees across the company. Key training to be delivered includes:
- Abrasive Wheels
- PASMA (Tower scaffold)
- MEWP – Familiarisation, Loading, Securing and Maintenance
- Mini Excavator / Dumper – Familiarisation, Loading, Securing and Maintenance
- Portable appliance and RCD testing
- Fire Safety
- Manual Handling
- Asbestos awareness
- Working at height
- Confined space awareness
- Hand Arm Vibration
- Harness and Lanyard
- Face Fit Testing
- SS+ courses including SMSTS, SSSTS and H&S Awareness
What we are looking for?
The role would ideally suit an experienced and dynamic trainer, who is able to deliver training in an engaging and captivating way. The quality of the training courses delivered and the referrals and repeat business received from the delivery of these courses are of the upmost importance to the company, so the ideal candidate would need to be able to do more than stand up and read off of slides. Additional to these core skill the candidate will need to provide evidence they are approved trainers of the above courses and possess a full clean driving licence.
Job Reference: 894173_1536766209
Salary: 38000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East
Job Industry: Construction
- CDM Consultant in Guildford - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Advisor in Hertfordshire - £31 per hour (Contract)
- Health & Safety Advisor in Bracknell - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Welwyn Garden City - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Occupational Hygienist in London/SE - £55,000 (Permanent)