Location: SE Based (Tonbridge) | Salary: £25-38K + Car + benefits.
Who are we?
A leading training company have an opportunity for a Regional Safety Training Instructor to join their established and successful team. You will join some of the most dynamic trainers in the UK who pride themselves on being one of the UK’s leading provider for PASMA, IPAF, CITB, IOSH and Ladder Association training. Following another successful year, our client is looking to expand the team and recruit 2 high calibre training instructors to deliver a variety of training courses across the South East region.
The successful candidate will deliver key Health & Safety, Workplace Safety and Work at Height training courses to their clients with the objective of developing existing and new business. You will need to target and foster effective commercial relationships with customers including key accounts in order to achieve this. You will be required to regularly monitoring and review training programmes delivered to employees and customers alike whilst also delivering, conducting and supervising training and development programs for all employees across the company. Ideally the candidate would be able to deliver training in one of the following courses, however, this is not essential as the company is able to train and upskill candidates. The courses delivered by the Training Company include but are not limited to:
- Abrasive Wheels
- PASMA (Mobile Access Towers)
- IPAF MEWP – Operator, Safety Harness, Loading and Unloading, Securing and Maintenance
- Portable appliance and RCD testing
- Fire Safety
- Manual Handling
- Asbestos awareness (UKATA)
- Working at height
- Confined space awareness
- Hand Arm Vibration
- Safety Harness and Lanyard – Use and Inspection
- Face Fit Testing (fit2fit)
- CITB Site Safety Plus courses including SMSTS, SSSTS and H&S Awareness
What we are looking for?
The role would ideally suit an experienced and dynamic instructor, who is able to deliver training in an engaging and captivating way. The quality of the training courses delivered are of the upmost importance to the company, so the ideal candidate would need to be able to do more than stand up and read off of slides. Additional to these core skills the successful candidate will need to provide evidence they are approved trainers of one of the above courses and possess a full clean driving licence.
Job Reference: 894173_1546508094
Salary: 38000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East
Job Industry: Construction
- Health & Safety Advisor in Hemel Hempstead - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Consultant - Epsom in Epsom - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Principal Health and Safety Consultant in Guildford - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Safety Advisor in Slough - £45,000 (Permanent)
- SSIP Assessor in Home-based - £40 per hour (Contract)