Location: Slough | Salary: £35-£45k + Car/Allowance + Package.
We are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Advisor for an International Construction, Development and Regeneration company, working on a number of major projects across the UK. This role is based on a large mulit-million pound project near Slough and the ideal candidate will have a strong construction, electrical and M&E experience. Working closely with the project teams you will ensure the highest standards of health and safety are maintained during the construction process. The successful candidate will:
- Maintain programmes in line with project Health and Safety targets.
- Act as a point of contact for a specific project area
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to enforce a positive safety culture across the project.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly regarded organisation and be involved in some of the largest construction, commercial, retail and residential projects, offering plenty of opportunity to further progress your career.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a NEBOSH General or equivalent (essential)
- Have previous experience working on complex construction projects (essential)
- Hold Technical status of IOSH (TechIOSH)
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894215_1549037999
Salary: 45000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East
Job Industry: Construction
- Associate Director of Health, Safety and Environment in Banstead - £75,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Advisor in Hemel Hempstead - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Consultant - Epsom in Epsom - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Health Safety and Fire Consultant in East Grinstead - £38,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Fire Consultant in Milton Keynes - £57,000 (Permanent)
- Principal Construction Safety Consultant in Guildford - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Regional Trainer in SE Based - £38,000 (Permanent)