Location: Battersea, London (60%) home (40%) | Salary: £35-40K + 25 days holiday + bonus + benefits
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will have full ownership of our company compliance. You’re responsible for ensuring our company’s operations fully comply with regulations and procedures; maintaining and improving our integrated management system; promoting understanding of our company objectives for SHEQ aspects; providing input for the continuous improvement of all SHEQ strategies.
As part of your role, you will also be expected to work with our Mobilisation and Project Manager and provide all aspects of project support to drive forward our business improvement projects.
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve SHEQ strategies, policies, procedures, risk assessments and safe working practices in accordance with the relevant legislation and standards
- Manage, take ownership and drive forward the Company’s requirements under ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards and other accredited schemes (CHAS, Safe Contractor, BICSc, Exor, Carbon Smart, The Planet Mark, etc.) ensuring compliance with all legal and moral responsibilities with regards to Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental management
- Be the lead interface with key internal and external stakeholders including contractors, regulators, enforcement agencies and suppliers.
- Identify SHEQ training requirements. Develop, maintain and deliver training to key internal stakeholders.
Qualifications & experience
- Relevant SHEQ qualifications / certifications
- Quality Management experience – systems and integrations
- NEBOSH General Certificate +
- FM / property knowledge and experience
- Proficient IT skills
Job Reference: SB1104
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
Job Industry: Facilities Management
- CDM Consultant in Reading - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant in Reading - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Safety - Estates (UNDER OFFER) in London - £63,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Consultant (home-based) in London and South East - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Safety Advisor - Biological (UNDER OFFER) in London / Home - £53,000 (Permanent)
- Safety Advisor – Infrastructure in London / Home - £53,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Fire Safety Consultant (home based) in - £55,000 (Permanent)
- University Health and Safety Advisor in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)