Location: Manchester or Peterborough | Salary: £38K + Benefits.
A large international project management and engineering consultancy are currently looking for a Senior Acoustics Consultant to join their Manchester or Peterborough Office. As the acoustics Consultant you will project manage the delivery of acoustic workstreams in support of small, medium and large-scale projects and project teams. This position will work closely with environmental teams and subcontractors, with responsibility for providing guidance and leadership to acoustic colleagues where required. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Delivering noise monitoring surveys, environmental noise assessments, EIA, PPG24, BS4142 and IPPC permitting.
- Undertaking all aspects of noise and vibration services, including noise surveys across the UK, predictive calculations and modelling, technical report writing, environmental impact assessment, noise mitigation advice for development and industrial facilities;
- Undertake noise modelling and prepare noise and vibration technical reports, EIA chapters and Environmental Permitting compliance reports, applying planning guidance or equivalent, BS4142, Environmental Permitting and other relevant technical guidance;
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the following Qualifications, Memberships and experience:
- Bsc (Hons) in Environmental Science, or a related discipline (essential)
- Msc in Environmental Science, or a related discipline (desirable)
- Full membership with the IoA (Essential).
Job Reference: 894056_1512141025
Salary: 380000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: North West