Senior CDM Consultant | City of London | £50-65K + car allowance + package.
An independent, multidisciplinary construction consultancy have an opportunity for a Senior CDM Consultant to join their team in the City. You will be responsible for providing CDM Advisor and Principal Designer services, working closely with clients on a range of commercial refurbishment and development projects primarily in and around London.
The ideal candidate will have a background in the consultancy sector with excellent technical, commercial and client-facing skills. Although you will be working as part of a team, you will also be responsible for managing your own time, clients and projects, so previous experience in a senior-level role is essential.
We are looking for:
- IMaPS or CMaPS status
- Consultancy experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good commercial knowledge
Job Reference: 894236_1551804673
Salary: 65000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Asbestos Programme Manager in - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Construction Safety Consultant (all levels) in City of London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Engineer in - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Manager (Construction) in - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London - £40,000 (Contract)
- Health and Safety Advisor - London in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Slough - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager - London in London - £90,000 (Permanent)
- Safety Standards and Assurance Lead in West London - £70,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Consultant in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)