Location: City of London | Salary: £55-65K + package.
An established, multidisciplinary construction and engineering consultancy have an opportunity for a Senior CDM Consultant to join their team in the City. You will be responsible for providing CDM Advisor and Principal Designer services, working closely with clients on a range of commercial development and infrastructure projects primarily in and around central London.
The ideal candidate will have a background in the consultancy sector with excellent technical, commercial and client-facing skills. Although you will be working as part of a team, you will also be responsible for managing your own time, clients and projects, so previous experience in a senior-level role is essential.
- IMaPS or CMaPS status
- GradIOSH or CMIOSH
- Consultancy experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good commercial knowledge
Job Reference: 894264_1559916058
Salary: 65000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Asbestos Surveyors in London / South East - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Advisor in - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Manager in London - £47,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Surveyor in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Dartford - £33,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor - London in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager - London in London - £90,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Fire Consultant in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Safety Advisor / Warehouse Supervisor in Belvedere - £30,000 (Permanent)