Location: UK wide (Homebased) | Salary: £45-50K + benefits.
Our client, a Fire Safety Specialist, has an opportunity for a Fire Risk Assessor to join their team. You will be field/home based, but you will also be required to attend client sites throughout the UK. The role will include:
- Completing site surveys for Fire Risk Assessments, Health & Safety Assessments for some contracts and staff training.
- Creating Method Statements.
- Completing PAS 79 reports to a high standard using MS Word and Excel – to include import of digital images into documents and also using tablet web based software.
- Provision of technical advice and practical solutions for clients.
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold the following Qualifications, Memberships and Experience:
- Full UK driving licence.
- NEBOSH Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificate (or similar fire qualification).
- IFE Membership
- Proven experience in conducting Risk Assessments & Audits for Fire Safety and H&S.
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
Job Reference: 933
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
- Health, Safety and Environment Manager in - £0 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety Environment and Quality Manager in - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Rail Safety Auditor (home based) in - £0 (Permanent)
- Regional Health and Safety Manager - Infrastructure in - £65,000 (Permanent)