Senior Fire Safety Consultant – Home-based – £50-55K + car allowance
Great opportunity to join a successful consultancy business, working from home and supporting a range of clients across London and the South East.
We are looking for someone with experience of undertaking complex fire risk assessments, advising on strategy work and undertaking audits across residential and commercial premises. You will work independently to manage and maintain client relationships, whilst delivering a consistent, high-quality service to clients. This role would suit an experienced Fire Safety professional with the following:
- Professional Engineering (or equivalent) qualifications.
- Third Party Accreditation in relation to conducting fire risk assessments.
- Suitably qualified and experienced in fire safety.
- Maintenance of relevant professional memberships.
- Engaging approach with excellent communication skills.
Job Reference: 1002
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals, South East
Job Industry: Consultancy
- Fire Risk Assessor - Consultancy in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultancy Director in - £0 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant in London - £0 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant - National in UK wide - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Advisor (UNDER OFFER) in Dartford - £39,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Manager (P/T) in - £32,400 (Contract)
- Health & Safety Specialist in London - £0 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor - Charity in - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Consultant (home-based) in London and South East - £0 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety & Fire Consultant in Central London - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Facilities Manager in East London - £0 (Permanent)
- Rail Safety Consultant in Flexible - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Construction Safety / CDM Consultant in London - £0 (Permanent)
- University Health and Safety Advisor in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)