Location: North London | Salary: £42k – £45k + Package.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Senior H&S advisor for a North London based Housing Association. Working alongside the Head of H&S you will help to deliver the organisations Health and Safety strategy. Managing a small team, you will lead on the development & implementation of Health & Safety strategies, policies and procedures in line with legislative requirements.
This is a great opportunity to work with an organisation fully committed to the promotion of Health and Safety best practice.
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- NEBOSH Diploma level qualified or equivalent
- CMIOSH Status or working towards
- Previous experience leading a small team
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of communicating at various levels
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 2020004_1585902452
Salary: 45000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Construction Safety and CDM Consultant in London - £60,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Risk Consultant in Homebased - Midlands - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Manager in - £58,000 (Permanent)
- Fire, Health and Safety Compliance Advisor in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in London - £80,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Coordinator in London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health & Safety Consultant in Central London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Advisor in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Advisor in - £45,000 (Permanent)