Location: Middlesbrough | Salary: £40-£50k + package.
We are currently recruiting two Senior Health and Safety Advisors for a major tunneling project based near Middlesbrough. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing site Health and Safety support and guidance, specifically working with the construction and tunnels team to promote a positive H&S culture and best practice.
* Manage the operational health & safety requirements of the project
* Ensure project compliance with statutory legislation and contractual safety requirements indicated in the Works Information.
* Undertake onsite inspection and monitoring of health and safety.
* Deliver Tool Box Talks and Induction Training as required.
* Participate in the provision of staff training
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
* NEBOSH General or construction Certificate
* Significant experience working on major heavy, civil engineering projects and demonstrable tunneling experience.
* Tunnel Safety Card (Desirable)
* Excellent communication skills
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894123_1526379439
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: North East