Location: Central London | Salary: £60k – £70k + benefits or £300-350/Day.
We are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Manager to work with a large Commercial Property Developer based in East London. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organisation responsible for some of the largest redevelopment projects in Canary Wharf. You will be responsible for delivering the highest level of professional standards, advising and assisting site and project teams and actively promoting good health & safety practices. To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- NEBOSH Diploma Qualified or equivalent (essential)
- Previous experience working on major construction project (essential)
- A member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health at Graduate Member (or above).
- Possess a practical, proactive approach to Health and Safety management.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- The ability to develop and implement Health and Safety performance related systems and procedures.
Job Reference: 893838_1479484950
Salary: 70000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
Job Industry: Construction
Job Skill: Health and Safety
Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /homepages/7/d562774952/htdocs/clickandbuilds/BryanArmstrong/wp-content/themes/Avada-child/functions.php on line 784
- CDM Consultant in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- CDM Consultant in London - £44 per hour (Contract)
- CDM/Principal Designer in Croydon - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Construction Health and Safety Advisor in South East London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Construction Safety Advisor in London - £ (Permanent)
- Construction Safety/CDM Advisor in West London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant in London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in South East London - £60,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Business Partner in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in South East London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Croydon - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety/CDM Consultant in London - £42,000 (Permanent)
- Junior Construction Safety Advisor in Westminster - £30,000 (Permanent)