Location: Central London | Salary: £60k – £70k + benefits.
We are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Manager to work with a large Commercial Property Developer based in East London. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organisation responsible for some of the largest redevelopments projects in Canary Wharf. You will be responsible for delivering the highest level of professional standards, advising and assisting site and project teams and actively promoting good health & safety practices. To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Previous experience working on major construction projects
- NEBOSH Diploma Qualified or equivalent
- A member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) at Graduate Membership (or above).
- Possess a practical, proactive approach to Health and Safety management.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- The ability to develop and implement Health and Safety performance related systems and procedures.
Job Reference: 893838_1497019214
Salary: 70000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- CDM Consultant in London - £55000 per year (Permanent)
- CDM Consultant in London - £45000 per year (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £35000-40000 per year (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant in London - £45000 per year (Permanent)
- Head of Health & Safety in West London - £ (Contract)
- Head of Health and Safety in South East London - £60000 per year (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in West London - £70000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Essex - £40000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London - £225 per year (Contract)
- Health and Safety Business Partner in London - £50000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Croydon - £50000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager (12 Month FTC) in London - £45000 per year (Permanent)
- Interim Fire Risk Assessor in London - £200 per year (Contract)