Location: Central London | Salary: £55-65K.
We are seeking a Senior Health & Safety Consultant to join our H&S consultancy team in providing health and safety services to both internal and external clients. You will be responsible for carrying out the full range of design health and safety and risk management services with minimal acclimatisation on new projects, whilst ensuring compliance with duties imposed by CDM 2015.
Although the post is initially aimed at supporting design activities the consultancy services it can include all the strategic, tactical and operational aspects of our clients’ businesses. You will be required to carry out inspections and audits, write project progress reports and engage directly with clients on a project basis. You will also actively contribute to the business development of the team, assisting with bids and proposals.
Essential skills and experience
- Extensive experience of delivering a broad range of consulting health and safety services within a senior capacity
- Substantial design risk experience in infrastructure delivery and/or tunnelling
- A good level of rail experience is strongly advantageous
- CMIOSH status
- Degree in an engineering or science subject
- Previous experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Independence in managing finances of projects is key alongside the ability to establish long term client relationships to identify potential opportunities.
- Able to front corporate training in a knowledgeable and authoritative manner.
- Strong influencing and client facing skills
- Able to identify and address differences and assist in resolving potential conflicts
- Can be firm whilst maintaining good relations with all parties
- Strong stakeholder management skill with the ability to manage sensitive relationships
- Able to maintain good communications with the client and succinctly report progress
Job Reference: 894336_1578684352
Salary: 65000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Construction Safety and CDM Consultant in London - £60,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Risk Consultant in Homebased - Midlands - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Manager in - £58,000 (Permanent)
- Fire, Health and Safety Compliance Advisor in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in London - £80,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Coordinator in London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Advisor in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Advisor in North London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Advisor in - £45,000 (Permanent)