Location: London | Salary: £60-70K + package.
Based in central London, we are seeking a Senior Safety and CDM Consultant to join our clients’ H&S consultancy team, providing Safety and CDM services to both internal and external clients across a range of high-profile civil engineering projects.
You will be responsible for carrying out the full range of design health and safety and risk management services on large, complex rail, tunnelling and utilities projects, whilst ensuring compliance with duties imposed by CDM 2015. It’s a client-facing role with responsibility for carrying out inspections and audits, producing project progress reports and engaging directly with clients, colleagues and stakeholders.
We are ideally looking for a Chartered Engineer or Safety professional with a degree-level qualification in a science or engineering discipline.
Job Reference: 894285_1564655856
Salary: 70000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Dartford - £33,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Consultant in Barnet - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in North London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager - London in London - £90,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Systems Consultant in West London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Fire Consultant in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Occupational health & Wellbeing Advisor in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Sustainability Manager in London - £40,000 (Permanent)