Location: London | Salary: £25-35K + Benefits.
A International Interiors and Contracting provider are currently recruiting a SHEQ Coordinator to join their established and successful team. Following another successful year and a number of new developments, our client is looking to expand the team and recruit an experienced SHEQ Coordinator to provide Environmental advice to their clients on sites across London and the South East. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding organisation working on a number of prestigious project across the globe.
The main objective of this role is to provide site-based administrative support to the HSE team to ensure compliance with health, safety and environmental regulations and policies. You will work closely with project teams and management to assist in creating a safe working environment, promote a positive safety culture and monitor health and safety performance. Specific roles will include:
- Ensuring adequate records are kept in all areas of responsibility, and correctly uploaded to the S&T system
- Assisting with collection of sustainability information electric water gas bills waste return collections
- Maintenance of UKAS lab certs, waste carriers and transfer stations permits
- Managing PAT testing schedules
What we are looking for?
The role would ideally suit an enthusiastic and dynamic SHEQ Coordinator, who has previous experience working in the construction industry on a broad range of projects including residential, high-rise, commercial and industrial. Experience working with management systems would also be beneficial. Additional to this core experience the candidate will need to suitably qualified, holding the following qualifications and professional memberships:
- NEBOSH Environmental Certificate
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate
- Membership of IEMA
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894095_1519404692
Salary: 30000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
Job Industry: Construction
- Competency Training and Education Manager in London - £60,000 (Permanent)
- H&S/CDM Consultant in Bromley - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor - Bio Safety in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £54,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Performance Manager in - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Manager in - £70,000 (Permanent)