Location: London | Salary: £30-40k + benefits.
We are currently recruiting a Sustainability Manager to work on a prestigious restoration project based in London. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and the successful candidate will be responsible for the management and delivery of project level sustainability strategies, Stakeholder engagement across the programme, reporting to the client on progress, drafting papers for the board, and conducting research and development studies. The project is embarking on a period of considerable change, and this role will suit an individual who is proactive, a self-starter, able to navigate a complex environment and achieve targets and objectives to a high standard.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Sustainability Lead to achieve the delivery of an exemplar sustainable programme.
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders, programme Leads, Members, the public, etc.
- Embedding sustainability initiatives into the supply chain, design teams, and project/programme managers.
- Conducting research into opportunities for applying technology, improving ways of working, inclusivity, participation and more through sustainable architecture, design and implementation programmes.
- Support the delivery of the programme sustainability strategy.
- Attend, as required, external and internal stakeholder engagement events, contributing opinions to support the implementation of initiatives.
This is an excellent chance to gain experience on a uniquely challenging project. To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A relevant degree in Sustainability Management or Environmental Management (or equivalent)
- Experience and knowledge of developing and managing sustainability within the construction environment.
- Experience of working in an environment going through organisational change and knowledge of organisational change initiatives
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894278_1562855682
Salary: 40000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
Job Industry: Corporate
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Dartford - £33,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Consultant in Barnet - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in North London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager - London in London - £90,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Systems Consultant in West London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Fire Consultant in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Occupational health & Wellbeing Advisor in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Safety and CDM Consultant in London - £70,000 (Permanent)