Location: Reading | Salary: £30-£40k + package.
Our client, a leading commercial real estate / property management company, with offices throughout the UK, is currently recruiting an experienced Sustainability Manager. Working from a client site in Reading, with travel to other locations across Berkshire, you will help develop and drive the sustainability strategy throughout the business. This is a leadership role to champion sustainability, set company objectives, targets and the implementation of action plans.
The successful candidate should have significant knowledge of sustainability, CSR, and wider social, environmental and governance issues within the built environment. Previous experience in managing a mixed property / contract portfolio and a solid track record in strategic sustainability programmes delivery – policy, procedures and projects.
To be considered for this position, you will ideally have the following:
- A strong technical knowledge of Sustainability/Environmental Management/Environmental Legislation/Environmental Science/Energy Management
- Experience of applying sustainability within the property sector
- Hold an MSc or MEng in Engineering, Environmental (desirable)
- Sciences, Energy Management, Sustainability or equivalent.
- Qualified or experience in BREEAM, GRESB, Fitwell, WELL & SKA Assessments
- Member of a related professional body, or working towards – such as IEMA or CIBSE
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894357_1583172133
Salary: 40000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South West
- Health and Safety Advisor in - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Bristol - £55,000 (Permanent)