Location: Home-based / Kent | Salary £50-55K + £5,400 car allowance + package
A successful independent Health & Safety Consultancy have an opportunity for a CDM Consultant to join their team. You will be home based with responsibility for delivering professional Health & Safety and CDM services to an established client-base, supporting a range of construction and refurbishment projects across the south-east region. The team pride themselves in delivering a high-quality service to clients, whilst maintaining a good working environment and work / life balance.
The ideal candidate will hold:
- An in-depth knowledge of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
- Demonstrable experience working as a Principal Designer on a variety of projects.
- A pro-active and positive “can-do attitude” with a high level of commercial awareness
- Exemplary communication and team collaboration skills
- Strong construction related experience.
- The ability to produce high quality documentation, presentations, and reports.
- Excellent time management skills with a collaborative, engaging approach
Qualifications and memberships
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate +
- TechIOSH +
- IMaPS or CMaPS status
Want to find out more? Simply apply for the role and I’ll call you back to discuss – all applications are treated in confidence.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.