Location: Edinburgh / Central Belt | Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 + company car + benefits
A market-leading Maintenance and Facilities Management business have an opportunity for a Regional Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Business Partner to join their team, supporting service delivery across the Central Belt of Scotland.
You will be responsible for improving operational SHEQ, working closely with operational teams and with a wide range of stakeholders to embed a positive Health & Safety culture across PFI education, NHS, and private sector contracts. Key responsibilities will include:
- Management Health & Safety across the Regional Operational area to ensure all work is undertaken to external and internal standards and guidelines.
- Ensure all reportable data (Near Misses, Accidents, RIDDORs, HiPos, LTI’s, Incidents, LSV/MSV, Waste, Water, Energy, Social Initiatives, Volunteering etc) is recorded accurately.
- Establish Responsible Business & SHEQ Action Plans for each contract with the Contract Director/Manager
- Lead investigations and liaise with stakeholders, ensuring detailed investigations are undertaken and full reports/ recommendations are provided.
- Support key bids, attend tender interviews, lead competitive dialogue in the bid process.
- Provide innovation and market leading solutions, delivering continuous improvement and data led focus on safety and responsible business.
We are looking for someone with a background delivering health & safety in the construction, facilities management or maintenance sector with excellent communication skills and the ability to engage effectively with a wide range of stakeholders. The ideal candidate will hold:
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction Certificate (minimum)
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (desirable)
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full driving licence and willing to travel
Want to find out more? Simply apply for the role and I’ll call you back to discuss – all applications and enquiries will be treated in confidence.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.