Location: Cambridge | Salary: £35-40K + benefits
A great opportunity to join an internationally renowned university, supporting 2 colleges and working closely with a range of stakeholders to deliver a safe working environment for staff and students. You will be responsible for providing professional health and safety support and guidance across a range of facilities, working closely with colleagues to promote best practice and a positive Health and Safety culture. The ideal candidate will have a breadth of experience working as a Health & Safety Advisor in the built environment, with a flexible, engaging approach and a willingness to learn.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Reporting and investigating accidents / incidents
- Assist Fire Safety Officer in maintaining FRA’s
- Attend Health and Safety Committee
- Liaise with 3rd parties and enforcement bodies
To be considered for this role, you must hold:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Relevant industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
Want to find out more? Simply apply for the role and I’ll call you back to discuss – all applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.