Location: Reading or Stroud | Salary: £40-47K + benefits
An international solar energy business has an opportunity for a Health & Safety Advisor to support their UK Operations and Maintenance teams across the South / South West region. You will be home-based for 2 days per week, spending the rest of your time travelling between operational sites and offices to provide Health & Safety advice and guidance to a range of stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have a background in the construction, engineering or power generation sector, along with excellent organisational, communication and IT skills, with day-to-day responsibility for:
- Coaching and mentoring to promote a positive safety culture
- Delivering Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment workshops
- Conducting regular HSE compliance inspections and site audits
- Conducting regular safety exercises and drills
- Contributing to the ongoing maintenance and improvement of the IMS
- Attend regular HSE meetings, sharing findings with the HSE team regionally and globally
- Conduct accident and incident investigations
To be considered for the position, you must hold a full driving licence and be willing to travel regularly between sites to meet operational needs. The successful candidate will hold relevant industry experience along with a NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate as a minimum.
Want to find out more? Simply apply for the role and I’ll call you back to discuss – all applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.