Location: Midlands / North-West / Home-based with travel | Salary: £50-60K + car
An established property management business with a diverse portfolio of 540 developments consisting of 36,000 properties in England and Wales have an opportunity for a H&S Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for developing health & safety policies, systems and procedures to ensure the safety of employees, contractors and stakeholders across the portfolio. Key responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of procedures, Risk Assessments & Method Statements
- Ensuring Fire Risk Assessments are completed in the required timeframes
- Advise on Health & Safety training requirements
- Develop and present safety statistics and data monitoring.
- Ensure sufficient audits and inspections of workplaces are undertaken
- Audit and manage approved contractors to ensure compliance
We are looking for someone with experience in M&E, Construction, FM or Property Management with comprehensive knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation and practice. The ideal candidate will have good communication, engagement and interpersonal skills along with experience of working in a client-facing environment and will hold:
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
- GradIOSH or CMIOSH
- Relevant industry experience
- Full driving licence
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.