Location: High Wycombe, Bucks | Salary: £65-75K + car allowance
Our client provides security and fire Design, Installation and Maintenance services to large corporate companies throughout the UK and Europe. Reporting directly to the Director of Risk & Design, you will be responsible for ensuring that the business is fully compliant, managing day-to-day Health & Safety, conducting health & safety audits and supporting company accreditations including NSI Gold scheme, ISO9001, ISO27001, CHAS, Constructionline and FORS.
- Ensure the company Health and Safety Policy is implemented consistently
- Maintain certifications and accreditations
- Provide advice and guidance to a range of stakeholders
- Support managers to maintain safe systems of work and implement best practice
- Develop and maintain the quality management system providing support and training opportunities to staff in accordance with QMS.
- Prepare and manage accreditation body audits including ISO and NSI, working with external consultants where required.
The ideal candidate will hold:
- Proven experience of health & safety management and compliance.
- Good understanding of quality management systems and accreditations such as ISO9001, ISO27001, NACOSS/NSI
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment.
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
- GradIOSH or CMIOSH status
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Driving licence and be willing to travel
Due to the sensitive and secure nature of end client sites, you will be required to gain Security Clearance
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.