Location: Scotland | Salary: £45-55K + car
We are currently recruiting a Health and Safety Manager for a leading FM provider based across a number of sites in Scotland. As the H&S Manager you will help support the delivery of the business H&S Strategy and take the lead in providing operational H&S advice, and best practice to attain a sustainable continual improvement in H&S performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Attending planning meetings to ensure HSE arrangements are appropriately considered and integrated.
- Produce health and safety project reports
- Assist the Project Management team in effective HSE communication.
- Support a culture of open hazard and near miss reporting through engagement with management and operatives and provide advice for positive action and feedback
- Review subcontractor risk assessments and method statements
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures
- Assist each project with KPI implementation and compliance
- Issue monthly safety awards on allocated projects as per the project KPI’s
- Attend Client / Contractor Health and Safety meetings on site
- Review and develop Project H&S Plans
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (Or working towards)
- Previous experience within the Property or Facilities Management
- Proven technical managements skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong engagement and management skills
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.