Banbury, Oxfordshire (on-site) | £35-48K plus benefits
An established chemical manufacturing business based in Banbury have an opportunity for a Health & Safety Manager to join their team. We are looking for someone who can engage with colleagues to promote a positive safety culture, working closely with leadership and operations teams to provide effective health and safety support and guidance. Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain Health & Safety policies, systems and procedures
- Undertake site inspections and audits (manufacturing and logistics)
- Chair Health & Safety Committee and produce H&S performance reports
- Develop and implement Health & Safety strategy
- Embed a culture of continual improvement
This is a hands-on, site-based role covering manufacturing and logistics sites in Banbury, so we are ideally looking for someone based locally or within a reasonable commute. To be considered for this role, you must hold:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent)
- TechIOSH +
- Manufacturing / Engineering / Logistics background
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Want to find out more? Simply apply for the role and I’ll call you back to discuss – all applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.