Location: Berkshire / Home-based with travel | Salary: £40-45K + car allowance
We are recruiting an experienced Health and Safety Consultant to deliver quality health & safety consultancy services to a diverse client base including offices, manufacturing, retail, engineering, schools and care homes. You will be home-based, travelling to client sites to provide professional advice and support, averaging around 15 client visits per month in the surrounding area.
You will benefit from full back-office support, diary management, scheduling, and business development, enabling you to focus on working with clients to deliver safe working environments. Typical responsibilities will include:
- Act as a “Competent Person” for your client portfolio
- Build effective working relationships with clients
- Work effectively with the Client Experience team in the scheduling of visits, service delivery and client relationship management which optimises cost to serve and meets all contractual obligations.
- Act as Lead Consultant on designated client accounts
- Identify and deliver organic growth opportunities
- Promote additional services and training based on client needs
This is a client-facing role, so we are ideally looking for previous consultancy experience or someone with relevant transferable skills with the ability to communicate and engage effectively. This position is home-based with travel to client sites, typically within a maximum of 90 minutes from home, so a driving licence is essential.
Want to find out more? Simply apply for the role and I’ll call you back to discuss – all applications will be treated in confidence.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.