Salary: £40–50K + car allowance | Location: Gloucestershire / Oxfordshire based with travel
Hybrid role based in Gloucestershire or Oxfordshire providing EPC project compliance support on solar farm developments across national project portfolio mainly across Central South, South and South West regions.
Site setup, practical completion, commissioning, handover and snagging if required. Reporting to UK HSE Manager, and part of UK HSE team, you will be responsible for advising and managing HSE compliance across all UK EPC projects (shared coverage with team due to geographical spread).
- Project risk management
- Safe Systems of Work
- Contractor Management and Pre-Qualification
- Temporary Works
- Site Inspections and Auditing
- Support site teams in day-to-day responsibilities
- Training, inductions, toolbox talks
This is a great opportunity to work for a world class renewable energy company committed to responsible and sustainable development, creating renewable energy assets that combat climate change, whilst improving communities and the local environment.
The ideal candidate will hold:
- Experience in construction / engineering. Industries: renewable energy, Oil & Gas, Civils, M&E, Utilities, Solar or related industry experience would be advantageous
- GradIOSH or CMIOSH
- Experience and knowledge of ISO 45001 and IS014001
Want to find out more? Simply apply for the role and I’ll call you back to discuss – all applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.