Location: London (40%) / home (60%) | Salary: £50-55K + generous benefits package
As a key member of the central safety team, you will be responsible for designing and delivering effective training programmes to support the broad range of safety and compliance requirements. You will drive the competency improvement programme and conduct regular reviews and analysis of training needs and competency requirements. The role will lead on multi-platform training delivery.
- Develop the core safety training curriculum in line with strategic priorities and needs
- Supporting the growth and development of in-house Safety Trainers
- Collaborate with HR in the successful design, development, and facilitation of training solutions
- Create engaging, outcome-driven learning experiences and to support in the implementation of blended learning solutions.
- Measure and report on effectiveness of training delivered both face to face and e-learning.
- Embed a digital learning culture and inspire teams to take initiative with developing local training
- Develop, review and implement a health and safety training matrix in line with current safety legislation and delivering training in a hybrid setting.
The ideal candidate will hold:
- Level 4 qualification in adult education (or equivalent)
- Significant experience and understanding of health and safety legislation and risk management principles.
- Demonstrable experience in the development and delivery of safety training programmes with a training ethos that seeks to engage, educate, and empower staff at all levels.
- Experience working in Higher Education or similar complex organisation.
Want to find out more? Simply apply for the role and I’ll call you back to discuss – all applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.