Location: Home-based (South) with UK travel | Salary: £40-50K + car + package
A great opportunity to join an insurance and risk management consultancy as a client-facing Health & Safety Risk Consultant, supporting commercial clients across the UK. This role is home-based with some national travel, offering the opportunity to gain experience working across a wide range of industry sectors. Key responsibilities include:
- Providing a high-quality, professional service to clients
- Managing an existing client portfolio
- Undertaking site visits, producing reports, and maintaining records
- Developing and delivering training
The ideal candidate will hold
- NEBOSH Diploma
- An engaging and enthusiastic communication style
- Excellent report-writing skills
- A passion and determination for achieving success
The successful candidate will be supported with ongoing training and professional development
Want to find out more? Simply apply for the role and I’ll call you back to discuss – all applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.