Location: London / hybrid | Salary up to £52,841 + 33 days holiday + bank holidays + USS pension
Great opportunity to join the central Safety Team at leading London-based university. You will be working as part of a team of safety professionals and other specialists to provide assurance, advice, and guidance to a wide range of stakeholders across the university. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and engagement skills, along with demonstrable experience of providing professional safety support in a large, complex organisation.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Ongoing review of systems, policies, and procedures
- Providing safety support to academic departments
- Development and implementation of systems
- Provision of training and development services
- Monitoring of investigations and KPIs.
The ideal candidate will hold:
- CMIOSH or GradIOSH status
- Relevant industry experience and transferable skills
- Ability to persuade, negotiate and influence others
- Practical, pragmatic approach to safety
- Great working environment and career development opportunities
- Varied, challenging role, supporting a high-profile organisation
- Hybrid working – 40% on-site / 60% home-based
- Generous salary, holiday allowance and pension scheme
Want to find out more? Simply apply for the role and I’ll call you back to discuss – all applications are treated in confidence.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.