Home-based with national travel | £45-50K + car + benefits
Great opportunity to join the in-house Health & Safety team of a large hospitality business with a wide range of properties throughout the UK. This role is home-based with a West Midlands Head Office and travel throughout the UK, so a driving licence and willingness to travel to meet operational needs is essential.
You will report directly to the Head of Health & Safety with specific responsibility for multiple fast-track fit-out and refurbishment projects across the estate, working closely with in-house construction / FM teams and the supply chain to ensure safety standards are maintained.
- Monitor CDM performance throughout the delivery of projects
- Audit safety KPI’s associated with delivering projects on site
- Pre-qualify new contractors for suitability and competence.
- Investigate near miss, incidents and accidents
- Identify improvement opportunities and share best practice
- Oversee systems and reporting, using the data to drive change
The ideal candidate will have a background in the fast-track fit-out or refurbishment sector, with the ability to engage and communicate effectively with contractors, ensuring that projects are delivered safely and will hold:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (minimum)
- SMSTS qualified (training can be provided)
- Experience of CDM projects and understanding of client responsibilities
Want to find out more? Simply apply for the role and I’ll call you back to discuss – all applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.